The 27th March is right around the corner and choosing the perfect gift for Mother’s Day can be challenging. If you want to level up from flowers and chocolates this year, Light Touch Clinic has an indulgent Facial Treatment that is guaranteed to put you in your mother’s good books.
The Hydrafacial is unlike any other Facial Treatment. Its use of powerful ingredients and deep cleansing techniques creates a perfect balance of skin health and relaxation. The products used in this treatment are tailored to the client’s individual skin type, which allows them to target specific skin concerns and leave the complexion truly pampered. Six unique steps transform dull, ageing and blemished skin.
- Lymphatic Drainage – encourages the movement of lymph fluids around the body and increases blood circulation.
- Deep Cleanse and Exfoliation – removes dirt and dead skin cells, unclogging the pores.
- Chemical Peel – removes the outermost layer of the skin, revealing a bright and healthy complexion.
- Extraction – eliminates blackheads and other impurities from deep within the skin.
- Hydration – specially selected products containing antioxidants and hydrating ingredients deeply moisturise the skin and protect cells from free radicals.
- LED Lights – kill surface bacteria to prevent breakouts as well as stimulating the production of collagen.
Facial Treatment Extras
The Hydrafacial leaves the skin feeling unimaginably soft whilst allowing you to sink into a stress-free, tranquil environment. When booking a HydraFacial treatment as part of a Mother’s Day gift, clients will also be offered their choice of complimentary boosters to further enhance their skin’s natural glow. In addition to this, mothers and their accompanying son or daughter will take home a Mother’s Day Facial Treatment goody bag. The contents will allow you to prolong the feeling of post-treatment velvety skin at home.
How To Book Your Facial Treatment At Light Touch Clinic
If your Mother’s Day presents are usually mediocre, imagine her surprise when she discovers she is booked in for a well-deserved pamper session. Even better, book yourself in too and enjoy an afternoon of indulgent treatments together. To book our premium Facial Treatment, the Hydrofacial, call 01932 849 552 or complete the online contact form today. We look forward to seeing you soon.