It’s time to re-think traditional facials. The next generation of facials is here.
We all love a good facial at the Light Touch Clinic. Regular facials can do much to restore your natural glow and when combined with massage it can really help boost your sense of wellbeing too. Our new Meso Renew Facial is a new breed of facial and a real game changer. It takes everything you love about our regular facials and combines it with leading rejuvenation technology for an even better result.
Who Is This Facial For?
Meso Renew Facials are great for those who want something more rejuvenating than a traditional facial but do not want to go down the route of injectables and micro needling. In addition, our Techno Facials work well alongside other rejuvenation treatments as they address skin quality for a fresh glow that has everyone complimenting you on how ‘well’ you look!
This is also fab as a one-off facial before a big event.
How Does It Work?
This new treatment is relaxing and collagen stimulating facial to help “slow the ticking” of the ageing process.
- Your facial begins a deep cleanse and tone using our stem cell range from Mesoestetic. This will help buff a way dead skin cells for a healthy glow whilst clearing the skin of impurities.
- Next, using Exilis Elite’s radiofrequency technology, your medical aestheticians will warm the skin to promote collagen and elastin production deep within. This will help tighten loose skin whilst softening fine lines and wrinkles.
- Your medical aesthetician will then massage a pure stem cell serum into your skin to help tighten loose skin and promote a healing response.
- Next, a stem cell crystal fiber mask will then be applied to regenerate and soothe the skin. Whist the mask works its magic, your aesthetician will perform a firm shoulder massage to relax your tired muscles.
- The treatment concludes with the application of a stem cell eye cream, serum and moisturiser. Your skin will be left feeling hydrated and deeply nourished.
To celebrate the launch of our new facial, all Meso Renew facials are £350 throughout April.