Tixel is a skin tightening and rejuvenation treatment that can treat the signs of aging on the face, neck and hands, without the need for surergy.
Suitable For All Skin Types
This revolutionary non-inasive treatment can be used all skin types and can be used to treat a number of skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, skin discolouration, age spots, acne scars and sun damaged skin.
How Does it Work?
Tixel is a non laser fractional treatment technology and delivers thermal energy to the skin through a grid of tiny pyramid-shaped pins covering a treatment area of 1cm squared.
This grid is pressed across the skin to stimulate collagen, tighten the skin and allow for optimised penetration of appropriate products. The gridis heated to a temperature of 400 degrees Celsius, but as scary as it sounds, it really isn’t!
We carry out each Tixel treatment having applied numbing cream beforehand, making your treatment as comfortable as possible, and virtually pain free!
Results Without The Downtime
The treatment provides results comparable to those of a CO2 laser without the downtime.
The fantastic thing is that Tixel can be used to treat not only the face, but the neck and hands too, for all skin types.
Tixel is a customisable treatment with three unique applications, allowing us to tailor the treatment to your skin’s needs:
- Ablative Treatments This is the most popular of the three treatments and is the most effective option for treating scarring and skin tightening. The result of an ablative Tixel treatment will yield results comparable with a deep chemical peel or CO2 laser resurfacing. This option does have some downtime but after a couple of days you can cover any light crusting with makeup.
- Non-Ablative Treatment This treatment is a gentler option and is better suited for those who cannot take off any time to recover. This treatment can give the same skin tightening results as the ablative treatment but you will need more sessions of treatment to achieve this.
- Open Channel Treatment Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma? This may be the treatment for you! The Open Channel option is designed to make the skin more porous for 6 hours post-treatment. This aids the penetration of topical treatments such as hydroquinone, delivering excellent pigmentation results.
Tixel Skin Rejuvenation is effective for treating:
- Fine line and wrinkles
- Uneven Pigmentation
Why Choose Light Touch Clinic?
- We pride ourselves on our commitment to training. All of our practitioners have undergone thorough initial training and regular refresher training to ensure that they know the latest and safest techniques.
- Conveniently situated on Weybridge high street.
Call 01932 849552 to book a consultation or complete the form:
DISCLAIMER: Everyone is unique. This means that sensitivity periods, treatment plans, treatment results and their longevity will vary from patient to patient. The information on this page is based on the average treatment experience. For more accurate information, you should make a consultation with one of our experts.
Number Of Treatments
1 – 3 days*
Back to work
Usually 0 – 3 days*
Duration of Results
Annual top-ups recommended
How Many Treatments are required?
We recommend a course of 3 for best results
How Long Does Each Treatment Take?
Treatments take 30 minutes
What’s the Downtime?
Downtime is a maximum of 2 days with mild erythema
From £350 per session, or £1500 for a course of 3
Who Will I See?
All of our medical aestheticians are trained in Tixel rejuvenation and undergo regular refresher training to keep their skills up to date.
BOOK NOW ON 01932 849 552
- Disclaimer: patient results and treatment experiences may vary.