We are very proud to introduce the newest member of the Light Touch team, Dr Johanna Ward!
A true industry leader, she has won numerous awards throughout her career and regularly contributes to both industry and consumer publications. She is an asset to our already reputable expert team here at the clinic, and we are so excited to have her on board!
Outside of her vast skill set and expertise, Dr Ward founded the ZENii Skincare and Vitality Range, also new to Light Touch Clinic. With a vision based on the notion that “healthy skin starts within”, all of the ZENii products aim to nourish, repair, protect and fortify your skin.
The skincare range was formulated by doctors and cosmetic chemists, consisting only of active ingredients that have been clinically proven to reduce the signs of ageing, acne congestion and pigmentation. These work perfectly alongside the Vitality skincare supplement range that nourishes your skin from within and enhances topical results.
It is the perfect way to boost your inner health by delivering vital vitamins, minerals and micronutrients.
Treatments with Dr Ward at Light Touch Clinic
As part of the Light Touch team, Dr Ward offers a number of exciting treatments:
– Wrinkle relaxing injections are highly effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by blocking signals from your nerve cells to your muscles in order to relax them without limiting facial movement.
– Dermal fillers are used to smoothen out deeper wrinkles, enhance cheekbones and lips using a hyaluronic acid-based injectable solution.
– ULTRAcel is a non-invasive skin tightening treatment involving a combination of ultrasound and radiofrequency technology to stimulate the production of new, healthy collagen within your skin.
– INTRAcel similarly combines radiofrequency and micro-needling treatments to not only rejuvenate ageing skin, but effectively tackle acne, acne scarring and increase luminosity.
– CoolSculpting, also known as “fat freezing”, does exactly that. Fat cells are exposed to low temperatures so that they die and can be broken down naturally within the body. We also host regular CoolEvents at Light Touch, so subscribe to our newsletter if you would be interested in attending!
Book a consultation or treatment with Dr Ward
If you are interested in the ZENii range, or feel you could benefit from any of the above treatments, there has never been a better time to book a consultation at Light Touch Clinic.
Dr Johanna Ward will work with you to create a personalised treatment plan based on your individual wants and needs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via the details on our website; we’d be delighted to hear from you and welcome you as a patient at the Light Touch Clinic.