CYM Limited trading as Light Touch Clinic adheres to internal infection prevention and control policies and procedures which have been expertly reviewed and audited by Infection Prevention Solutions ltd. Management continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation on a daily basis and have implemented the following additional measures in order to minimise risk for patients and staff who attend the clinic;
- There are lateral flow rapid test kits available on-site for staff to test themselves on a regular basis.
- Staff wear uniforms/scrubs that are changed at the end of each day and washed at 60 degrees or above. The clinic has a Service Level Agreement with Blue Dragon Laundry who provide professional hospital and healthcare laundry services for our towels and blankets with BS EN 14065 Accreditation.
- Team members will wear masks during your visit and keep a 2 metre distance where possible (when not in direct contact with patients for treatment purposes).
- Waiting rooms can facilitate two people at a safe distance, we will not allow more than two people in the waiting room.
- After your visit we will wipe down all surfaces touched with virucidal disinfectant in preparation for the next patient. All soft furnishings are professionally cleaned twice a year and sprayed with disinfectant spray regularly.
- The Clinic is professionally cleaned.
- All team members have completed a personal COVID risk assessment to ensure it is safe for them to continue working during the pandemic.
Things you can do to help;
- Be on time for your appointment, this will allow us to avoid patients overlapping and promote a safe distance within the clinic and waiting areas.
- Please do not bring anyone to your appointment with you. If you would like to bring someone with you, please let the team know at the time of booking your appointment.
- We ask that you do not attend the clinic if you or someone in your household has a high temperature, loss of taste or smell and/or a continuous cough (and other known symptoms of COVID-19).
- You will be asked to use hand sanitising gel on arrival at reception.