CoolSculpting Alternative Layout
Real Patients. Real Results.
DISCLAIMER: Patient results and experience may vary.
What is CoolSculpting®?
- With more than 5 million treatments performed across the globe, CoolSculpting is the world’s #1 non-surgical fat reduction treatment.
- CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to eliminate unwanted fat without compromising surrounding tissues. The dead fat cells are then naturally removed from the body over the next 3 months.
- The best results are seen 3 months post-treatment, but many patients start to see a difference after 3 weeks.*
- This treatment can be used to remove stubborn fat from all over the body including: stomach, back, arms, love handles, inner thighs, outer thighs, double chins, bra fat and knee fat.
- CoolSculpting technology is supported by more than 100 peer-reviewed scientific publications and is the ONLY fat-freezing device in the world approved by the FDA.
Why Choose Light Touch Clinic?
- CoolSculpting is a highly-skilled and bespoke treatment which requires an eye for detail and a creative approach for the best results. Our Medical Aesthetician, Melissa French, has attended CoolSculpting University in Barcelona and undergoes frequent refresher training to ensure she understands the latest and safest techniques.
- We are a doctor-led clinic and we are regulated by the CQC to ensure that we are meeting the highest standards of patient safety and care.
- At the Light Touch Clinic we pride ourselves on our award-winning patient experience. From our signature warm welcome to the clinic through to our thorough consultation process and new CoolSculpting suite, we are dedicated to creating an exceptional patient journey.
- We have a dedicated CoolSculpting Patient Liaison who is available to answer any questions you may have post-treatment and scheduling reviews to make sure we have achieved the best result.
* Disclaimer: Patient results and experience may vary.
To book a complimentary consultation with one of our CoolSculpting practitioners, please call the clinic on 01932 849552 or complete the form below and one of our reception team will be in touch shortly.