Want beautiful, youthful skin? Look no further than the Light Touch Clinic’s new SkinLux treatment. Using a combination of light therapy and medigrade skincare, our latest treatment delivers intense, natural skin rejuvenation which will make you look and feel fabulous.
New to the Light Touch Clinic, SkinLux is an intensive, 8-week skin activation treatment which harnesses the benefits of:
- Growth factors
- Stem cells
- Light therapy
Our expert medical aestheticians Jennifer and Vicky will take a thorough 6-step approach to treat your skin while you relax. One of the key elements of this treatment is intense Light Therapy using the multi-award winning Dermalux LED system. Using specific wavelengths, this light treatment boosts skin energy and activates your skin cells. This both boosts radiance and can treat the signs of ageing.
Free Kit Worth £200
If you pay for your 8 weekly treatments in advance, you will receive a free SkinLux daily activation programme. This fantastic home kit will help maximise the results of your SkinLux treatments and activiely minimises the signs of ageing.
Each kit contains full size products from the Endocare range which use clinically-proven Snail Biotechnology to rejuvenate the skin.
- Endocare Cleanser: Used both AM and PM this foaming cleanser gently purifies the skin and preps it for the next steps in the regime.
- Endocare TENSAGE Serum: Suitable for all skin types, this light, fast-absorbing serum both prevents and reduces the signs of ageing. Used in the AM, Endocare Tensage boosts fibroplast activity to renew the skin’s dermal support structures.
- Endocare CELLPRO Intensive Eye Contour: Used AM and PM, this light, hydrating cream is specifically tailored to rejuvenate the delicate skin around the eye.
- Endocare CELLPRO Cream: This rich, non-oily night cream activates skin stem cells for powerful rejuvenation while you sleep.
- Heliocare 360 Mineral SPF 50: A firm favourite with the staff at the Light Touch Clinic, this light mineral sun screen not only provides high broad spectrum protection, but is packed with antioxidants to mop up damaging free radicals.
We also have slightly different kits available tailored to patients wishing to treat acne or rosacea. Your practitioner will analyse your skin to work out which kits is best suited to your skin’s unique needs.
For more information and to book a consultation with one of our experts, please call the clinic on 01932 849552 or send an email to email@example.com
Posted: 18 October 2016