LIGHT TOUCH CLINIC LIMITED
- Light Touch Clinic Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”), as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand the importance of ensuring that the personal information entrusted to us is protected and respected and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and any clinical confidentiality requirements.
- We are a company registered in England with company number 06886027, our registered office is at 5 Margaret Road, Romford, Essex RM2 5SH and our trading address is 50 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DS.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you give to us.
- This includes information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other registration information you may give us when you email or call us, submit an enquiry form on our Site, fill out any of our forms at our clinic, register or book to receive our services or treatments, purchase any of our services, treatments or products or sign up to our mailing list.
- We may collect sensitive information surrounding your medical history upon your visit to our clinic or by phone. We will treat this sensitive information in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and clinical confidentiality requirements. Please note that any information entered into our enquiry form or sent by email is unprotected until it reaches us.
- Information we collect automatically. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we will automatically collect the following information
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL),clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- When you provide personal information to us, the purpose for which you are providing the personal information will always be clear.
- Information you give to us. We may use this information for some or all of the following reasons:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with the information, treatments, products and services that you request from us;
- internally, to inform decisions about our business operations or strategy;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to send you text notifications to remind you of any appointments booked with us; and
- to contact you from time to time to market other services, treatments and products we provide we think may be of interest to you based on your interests and preferences where you have made them known to us.
- Information we collect about you. We may use this information for some or all of the following reasons:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
- We take our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and our clinical confidentiality requirements very seriously.
- Sensitive information relating to your medical history will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to individuals involved with delivering your treatment.
- We may share your personal information with:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006; and
- selected third parties such as business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract entered into with you.
- There may also be circumstances where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- All personal information we collect from you will be stored within the United Kingdom and in any event, we will not transfer your personal information outside the EEA.
- Unfortunately, data transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browse that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes but we will only do so if you have opted in to receive such communication.
- In any event, if you wish to stop receiving some or all marketing communications from us, you can let us know by email to: email@example.com
- Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any access request made in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- If you require a (hard or soft) copy of your medical records, please let us know. We charge a fee of £50 to meet our costs in providing you with hardcopy of your medical records. No charge will be payable for a softcopy of your medical records.